*Cyber Liability Protection for Cyber, Data & Media exposures
You can’t afford NOT to have coverage
In an effort to provide coverage solutions to address the emerging exposures that you face in your business, CITA Insurance Serviceshas developed a Cyber Liability Protection program with you in mind. As you know, Cyber Liability coverage is quickly becoming a necessity as agencies depend more and more on the storage of electronic data and online connections to increase office efficiency. The storage of client and employee information such as: social security numbers, credit card or bank information – even in paper form – places your agency at great financial risk. If unintended parties gain access to this information whether illegally or by an inadvertent mistake, you likely will be liable (even if this information was accessed through a third-party’s site).
Recent reports suggest that the average cost per lost or breached record is approximately $200. Multiple that by a moderate amount of records and factor in the potential cost of third-party litigation (by affected clients, employees or vendors) and you could be facing tens of thousands of dollars of out of pocket expenses.
Cyber Liability Protection provides coverage for costs your
- To notify clients – as mandated by state laws – that their personal, non-public information has been exposed including the cost of offering up to one year of free credit monitoring for all affected individuals in most jurisdictions.
- To restore data.
- To pay for forensics, investigation and litigation costs following a breach event.
- To pay for infringements of copyrights, trademarks or the unauthorized use of images used in the course of your business operation including on social media.
Cyber Liability Protection Coverages Available
- General Liability including Professional Liability & Guest
- Liquor Liability
- Automobile Liability
- Automobile Physical Damage
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability
- Property (Non-Coastal Only)
- Crime & Fidelity
- Employment Practices Liability
- Small Business Owners Policy
To obtain a Quote Indication for Data Liability Protection coverage specific to your business or to learn more about this offering, please call us directly at 714-280-7250.
*This is for illustrative purposes only. No extension of coverage applies. Please refer to Specimen Policy Form for actual coverage terms and conditions.